- Triathlete, surfer and all-round pocket rocket
- Specialises in neck and back dysfunction
- Podcast nerd, currently interested in nutrition, training & performance and the mind
- Struggles to keep plants alive, even indestructible cacti
- Believes that we are so much more capable than we give ourselves credit for
Book your appointment online securely through Cliniko.
A little bit more…
I first entered physiotherapy for my general interest in exercise, the human body and connection, oblivious to the incredible complexity of these areas.
As science and evidence evolves, I am continuously fascinated in our bodies incredible abilities to perform, heal and adapt.
The wonderful space and community at Active Bodies is what initially drew me to work here, but I most appreciate the strong focus of health as a lifestyle as this aligns with my own personal values and beliefs.
Alongside their personal goals, my goal for each patient is for them to gain a good understanding of how their bodies respond to therapeutic treatment, exercise and a regular dose of tender-loving care.
As a very active person myself, I have a good understanding of how the body moves and should move throughout various sports and activities.
From the average Joe to the elite athlete, I am here to empower each individual to challenge self-limiting beliefs and guide them to better health.