- My name has Irish spelling but pronunciation is “Kirra”
- Ex competition gymnast with a passion for absolutely anything that involves being upside down
- Previously worked as a sports trainer so love treating knees and shoulders
- Big sci-fi nerd (especially Star Wars)
- Foodie always, there’s not much I enjoy more than sitting down with friends or family over good food and wine whether that’s at a restaurant or at home.
- My weaknesses include being a terrible cook
Book your appointment online securely through Cliniko.
A little bit more…
I’m drawn to working with a wide spectrum of people, all ages, conditions and backgrounds. I love learning all about the intricacies of the human body and I have an immense appreciation for the incredible amount it does for us every day just to keep us on two feet!
You’ll often catch me nerding out about something new I’ve learnt; a new way to move or a new pose in yoga.
I have a passion for empowering people with the knowledge to better understand their own bodies and how to improve their movement. I love watching people have that ‘lightbulb’ moment when something makes sense in their body… so satisfying!